Pressure's heating up from over-the-top, cloud and machine-to-machine (M2M) providers. They've already captured 50 percent of mobile data application revenues - and that number's growing.
To thrive in this mobile data market, you have to carve out a stake in the mobile ecosystem. And, that means exploring new service models and business relationships that focus on the most profitable parts of the mobile data chain - content and personalized services.
You have assets the Internet companies can't match. You own the networks that carry content to virtually every connected device in the world. And, you have a rich store of personal data on the millions of subscribers, who depend on those networks for always-on connectivity. There is Policy Everywhere. Tekelec gives you the tools to use those assets to create new revenue by personalizing over-the-top, cloud and machine-to-machine services.
- Next-generation policy control: Deliver innovative services like personalized service tiers and application-based service plans and manage network resources according to business rules you define. Determine in real-time how and under what conditions you allocate network resources to subscribers, devices, and applications.
- User data repository (UDR): Consolidate your subscribers' personal data in a single, logical database to get the unified profile you need to create personalized services.
With Tekelec's next-generation policy and subscriber data management solutions, you can:
- Securely share policies and subscriber data with third parties to create revenue-sharing relationships
- Personalize cloud, over-the-top and M2M services for consumers and enterprises - replace machine-to-machine with M2M
- Manage mobile data growth with subscriber-centric policies