As you plan your network migration, don’t overlook your subscriber data. Your IP network won’t be a success unless you can support global interoperability and roaming. To do that, you need a flexible subscriber data management (SDM) solution.
Tekelec’s Home Subscriber Server (HSS) application provides the 2G/3G/LTE mobility management you need to evolve your network. Using the HSS, you can consolidate your subscriber state and information management on a single platform. The data can be accessed from all types of networks to provide reliable IMS/LTE service delivery.
The HSS interfaces to your existing HLRs to simplify data migration. You can deploy the HSS in fixed-line, IMS, LTE, cable, WiFi, or WiMAX networks.
Tekelec’s IMS/LTE HSS is hosted on Tekelec’s User Data Repository (UDR), a carrier- grade, consolidated subscriber data store.
- Simplify your network migration
- Support seamless roaming across all network types
- Reduce network complexity with a single, multi-profile user subscription
- Create a personalized, broadband experience, using cross-domain user data
- Significantly reduce your CAPEX/OPEX
- Support equipment identity register (EIR), using same data store